Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A San Francisco Treat at Anthropologie

I think at this point it has been firmly established that I love San Francisco. And those who have experienced shopping excursions with me also know that I love Anthropologie. While Anthropologie is indeed one of my favorite stores, I tend to find their decorative displays a little too avant-garde for my case. But I was very excited to see this San Francisco-themed display over the weekend at the San Francisco Anthropologie store on Market Street.

It's the Golden Gate Bridge and the San Francisco skyline, built out of Rice-A-Roni boxes! Unfortunately there is a giant pole in the middle if you are looking at the display from the angle that it was meant to be viewed, so this terrible photo does not capture the Rice-A-Roni skyline. But I think this is the coolest odd Anthropologie display I've seen in the store and I am stoked by the quirky way that they worked San Francisco pride into it. I just hope that some poor intern did not have to consume all that Rice-A-Roni in order to make the display.

Here are some of the things I'm currently loving at Anthropologie; these would be perfect for enjoying a lovely, warm day by the bay.

| left. Moulinette Soeurs, Diamond Lattice Dress | middle. Jeweled Honey Earrings | right. Handcarved Iced Tea Spoons |

| Photo Credit: top. Me; bottom. See links provided. |

2 comments:

birdie to be said...

I love Anthopologie! The three items you have here are so cute! I love the dress, earrings & those cute spoons!

www.birdietobe.blogspot.com

Cherry Blossoms said...

I agree with the displays but this one is great! I also, love San Fran! Such a fun city.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...