Friday, February 11, 2011

Today's Flavor: Pops of Pink

I got this scarf from Anthropologie recently and have been planning my outfits around maximizing the opportunities to wear it. I love how much the pink florals stand out against the black and the softer greens and neutrals. I usually wear it with a black top and a simple gray skirt, and adding this scarf to the mix adds instant excitement.

I even took the concept of bright pink accents on a dark background and applied it to the valentines I made this year. I'll post photos soon. In the meantime, here are some other ways to add a pop of pink to your life, without overdoing it.

|1. Pietre Flower Knob | 2. Paul Smith London, Polka Dot Tie | 3. Power of Pink Dress | 4. Kate Spade, Kamille Pumps | 5. Kate Spade, Great Expectations Book Clutch |

| Photo Credit: top. Me; 1–5. See links provided. |

No comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...