Monday, February 7, 2011

This Is Not a Super Bowl Party

Yesterday I had two of my favorite friends, Taleen and Andy, over for a little gathering. The theme was "Soirée at Chez Morello that has nothing to do with the Super Bowl or Valentine's Day even though it is in February and on Super Bowl Sunday". It was also an excuse for me to try out my new camera, though I am sad that I forgot to take photos of the guests. Here are some photos of the food I made.

I made a bunch of finger-foods: pigs-in-a-blanket with chicken-apple sausage, bacon and spinach quiche mini muffins, gorgonzola and honey bruschetta, and guacamole-stuffed tomatoes. I also made whoopie pies filled with orange-zested buttercream. I'll try to post some recipes later this week.
| Photo Credit: Me. |

3 comments:

Mlle T said...

And I can tell you it tasted as good as it looks

Andy said...

<3

Jessica Vu said...

MMM quiche.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...