Monday, February 14, 2011

Heart Puzzle Valentine's Day Cards


I am not very much of a romantic but I am grateful that Valentine's Day exists to give me an excuse to make some cards to put in the mail and let my friends know that they are loved. This year, I took inspiration from this save the date that I saw on Pinterest and adapted it to make for an interactive valentine.
Each card has a mini glassine envelope affixed to the front containing a heart that I painted and then cut up into puzzle pieces. I used the same heart shape for the heart puzzle and for the dashed outline, in case people need help figuring out how to put the pieces together. Happy Valentine's Day, Readers!

| Photo Credit: Me. |

2 comments:

Mlle T said...

This was seriously awesome. I think it might actually be my favorite yet and that is really saying something! Love you too, L

Anonymous said...

Your posted Heart Puzzle valentines day card looking fabulous i like it...
Custom gift cards
clear cards

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...